Grey Area is looking for a talented and experienced professional to lead and develop our user acquisition and marketing efforts. To land this role, you have a passion and skills to match for scalable marketing and customer acquisition methods, product positioning and marketing partnerships. You have the desire and the capability to be the best in what you do.
As Senior User Acquisition & Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving scalable marketing initiatives to acquire new high value users for all of the Grey Area’s games.
- Your main responsibility is to drive new users to Grey Area games by planning, implementing and managing user acquisition campaigns via a variety of channels.
- Build a channel strategy to optimize LTV against CPI.
- Understand the characteristics of the high value user (from both a quantitative and motivational perspective) to build campaigns around.
- Develop, execute and monitor marketing campaigns and promotions for our current and future titles.
- Further develop our user acquisition function by collaborating with our partners, benchmarking the best platforms, and finding new sources of quality traffic.
- Generating campaign performance reports, providing performance analysis and executing on that analysis to ensure positive ROI.
- Create compelling creative assets in cooperation with our designers.
- Work directly under the CEO and in close collaboration with the metrics analysts.
- BSc in a quantitative field, or MSc. in a business/marketing/economics or related field (MBA a bonus)
- A demonstrated track record of success.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with related responsibilities in the field of online marketing, mobile and/or social gaming.
- Experience in buying and optimizing programs across different marketing platforms.
- Experience with deal structures such as CPM, CPC, and CPA.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, own strategic, cross-functional projects and be results-driven.
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to organize and summarize large sets of data.
- Expertise in Excel
- Experience with MySQL queries a plus.
- A CEO attitude towards the area of responsibility.